Thursday, February 21, 2008

feb 20th lunar eclipse at 2 degrees virgo

i must say, i did reach a "benchmark" in a certain personal relationship- let's just say, we are closer than we were before ;) other than that, nothing too crazy has revealed itself- except maybe that my car transmission is hinting that it will completely rebel against me if i don't get it checked. hopefully, i just need some fluid or something. (okay, i'm in denial- it may need to be replaced but who knows?)

the eclipse was 6 degrees from my natal north node in virgo and 4 degrees from my natal jupiter in leo, all in my natal 4th house. i guess you can say that i had an emotional illumination through a personal relationship as a result of the lunar eclipse. jupiter rules my natal 7th house.



2 comments:

Music is My Boyfriend... said...

I added your blog to my blog as a feed!

Nathaniel said...

"Who is God like You, pardoning iniguity and forgiving transgression to the remant of God's heritage. God does not maintain anger forever, but delights in lovingkindness. God will again show us compassion. vanquish our iniquities and cast all sin into the sea. Show faithfulness to Jacob loving kindness to Abraham as You have pledged to our ancestors from days of old." Micah 7:19-20

Only the truth will set your soul free. What do you know which is stopping my understanding of those around me?

Search

Google