Sunday, February 10, 2008

in the midst of the mercury retrograde

current mercury rx cycle: january 28th at 24 degrees aquarius until february 18th at 8 degrees aquarius. since i am ruled by mercury, i find it necessary to add that the retrograde period has occurred in my 9th house and:
  • prompted the reunion of myself and my defective dell inspiron with heating/cooling issues (i missed the class action suit)- though i must admit it is working much better.
  • made me revisit this blogging thing, as i started a blog during a merc rx back in '06
  • reminded me how much i love jethro tull, yes, and pandora radio
  • shed light on the fact that i can reconfigure my web browser to run firefox as the default instead of internet explorer
  • made me rethink my plans on a new laptop- maybe i don't need to buy a prepacked microsoft bundle so that i can maintain control of my computer

No comments:

Search

Google