Thursday, March 6, 2008

venus conjunct neptune and carmina burana

O Fortuna,
velut Luna
statu variabilis,
semper crescis
aut decrescis;
vita detestabilis
nunc obdurat
et tunc curat
ludo mentis aciem;
egestatem,
potestatem,
dissolvit ut glaciem.

as the planets for music and beauty align in the sky (within a 2 degree org of my MC), i will be enjoying Carl Orff's Carmina Burana this evening with the lovely renee of leicestershire. as for mars/pluto, i acknowledge that my angry aminus is tearing at my soul; however, this virgo moon conjunct saturn lady does not allow such indiscretions and displays of innapropriate behavior (except for the swearing-- that is my downfall).

god help the next man that dares to enter my life and attempt to get serious- he's in for a hellish nightmare of a lewd, lascivious, hot/cold relationship that will either end in disaster or total redemption from eternal sin.

No comments:

Search

Google