Wednesday, March 26, 2008

mercury/uranus and the internet

at the moment, my progressed mercury is conjunct natal uranus, and both experiencing a trine from transiting uranus. also, today transiting mercury is conjunct transiting uranus- completing a wonderful pattern of planet harmony.

mercury rules my natal ascendant and uranus rules my natal midheaven so i love when these two come into contact with one another. recently, i have been overtaken by the urge to be on my computer ALL THE TIME!!! i started this blog, manage two others, and made a home page. i also have been having the time of my life organizing my company's internal wiki.

lately, i've been entertaining the idea of pursuing a career in information technology- most likely web design and perhaps learning how to develop software. i'm wondering if this interest will fade once the transits are over or if this is just an awakening to something that i will enjoy for years to come. i'm hopeful it's the latter as technology is rapidly changing and i don't think i could ever get bored with this wonderful world of global communication via the web.

No comments:

Search

Google