Monday, April 7, 2008

apr 5th: aries new moon in 11th house of hopes, wishes, and group associations

so, around the time of the new moon in aries in my natal 11th, i found myself in the company of my favorite childhood friends, and nurturing a long-held but latent ambition to apply to drama school. not to mention, i got weepy dreaming about life with a lost love and also with an actor who is basically a replica of said lost love.

well, i have started looking into the drama school thing but i'm wondering if i should start attending local auditions just to get an idea of how they are conducted. i'm at a point in my life where i am taking real, concrete steps to actualize my rampant fantasy-life that is forever running in the background of my mind (natal moon/neptune square, neptune conjunct DC).

it is interesting that the transiting north node and transiting neptune are hovering in a conjunction within1-2 degrees of my natal MC. i wonder if my natural hunger and longing for
the endless and undying love that i crave from another person is pushing me to seek it from an adoring audience instead? (natal pluto in 5th, neptune on 7th cusp) maybe the love i seek is meant to be given 1,000 times over through creative performance?

i'm reminded of a scene from The Libertine:

No comments:

Search

Google