Monday, December 1, 2008

equal houses versus placidus

hmmm, so i was reading elsa's astrology blog last week and there was some debate about using equal houses. well, when i used equal houses for my natal chart it moved:
  • my jupiter, north node, and moon from the 4th house to the 3rd; 
  • my saturn to the cusp of the 4th instead of just fucking up my 4th as usual; 
  • my sun, mercury, and venus from the 5th to the 4th; 
  • pluto to the cusp of the 5th; 
  • the vertex from 6th to 5th; 
  • uranus to the cusp of the 6th
that's a lot of change and the funny thing is, i'm more comfortable with the 3rd house occupancy- it explains my big, loud mouth that gets me into trouble; my detailed memory and ability to mimic languages and accents; my brain that never shuts off and makes me dream of work and neverending links, and unchecked processes that run-on forever...i could go on.

now i am faced with examining the equal house method in all my return charts as well. i love learning and being surprised. 

1 comment:

Chris Brennan said...

You should try whole sign houses. I think that you might be pleasantly surprised. I wrote an article about it here: http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2007/06/10/whole-sign-houses/

Search

Google