Friday, December 26, 2008

mars, pluto, the sun, and me

ok, so a while ago i wrote some nonsense about mars neglecting to manifest in my personality but i was totally wrong. i was just being moody with my mars in cancer. but the current astro-climate has me hostile and unsettled. mars, pluto, and the sun are squaring my natal sun and also triggering the natal sextile aspect between mars and the sun, mercury, and venus. jupiter is even involved as it sits in trine to those transiting agitators.

am i complaning, no, not at them moment. i'm sitting in my pajamas, at my computer on holiday break, which is a perfect environment. otherwise, i'd be at risk of scaring others with my volatile temper that rears its ugly head in random moments when things get blown out of proportion. i think i ended a friendship last weekend- lots of mars/pluto in the air.

No comments:

Search

Google