Monday, January 12, 2009

mercury retrograde: let the confusion move you

so my monday morning started off with a healthy bit of road rage- there's nothing like a nice cut-you-off-because-i-can-in-my-big-suv (my dad) followed by a fuck-you-i'm-going-to-fight-a-losing-battle-in-my-poo-poo-car (the cut-off guy). meanwhile, i'm freaking out in the passenger seat at 6:30 in the morning. the good news? i didn't need a stupid cup of coffee to wake me up today.

this retrograde is traveling through my 9th house and will dip back into the 8th. i'm still trying to finalize a second class for this semester and my dad is waiting to hear back from the bank about his REfinance. plus, a friend of mine is eager to REvisit a psychic we saw last january and i'm happy to go again. funny thing is, when we went last year, it was on the day of a mercury/neptune conjunction. i wonder if he planned our readings for that particular planetary configuration?

i need to REconsider my life priorities: i want a great body, great job, great guy, great computer OR great body, great guy, great job, great computer OR great body, great computer, great internet business...hehe. it looks like great body is on the top and i intend to sweat it into being. REcreation!!!

No comments:

Search

Google