Sunday, January 18, 2009

confessions of a humble, self-aware narcissist- part 1

ok, so i can openly admit to being narcissistic- yeah, i think i'm special; sue me. i am very aware that it's just me being a brat with a huge ego but i know that i'm really not that great...only sometimes :)

i have an unaspected jupiter in leo conjunct the ic, which gives me an innate sense of self-confidence. i have faith, to put it plainly. i believe in myself and in positive outcomes. i have a tremendous ability to hope for the best and usually, the best is what i experience.

i also have the sun conjunct mercury conjunct venus, and pluto in the 5th house of the ego- i have a gift for self-expression and am positively reinforced when i express myself.

so, what keeps me grounded? well, for one, i am a virgo- no matter what, i will always know that i can't be perfect no matter how hard i try. i have the sun and moon in virgo conjunct saturn. boo! saturn has always been the one to smack me in he face and say, "you are not special, work harder!" plus, good old neptune forms a square to my moon/saturn conjunction- dreams vs. reality is a rough struggle which keeps me down-to-earth but in the end, jupiter wins out; i always have hope.

more narcissistic confessions to come...anybody else?

No comments:

Search

Google